Do you know that having side hustle doesn’t means you will not pass JAMB excellently? No! You can even pass more than those who don’t have any work to do.
Most JAMB candidates have all the time in the world to study. Others need to join working and studying together for the Jamb UTME.
If you’re sponsoring yourself, it’s not a good idea to quit your job because of Jamb. The great news is that you can easily prepare for Jamb while you are still at work. I’m here to show you how.
I was in a situation where I had to work while preparing for Jamb. I go to the store in the morning and come back in the evening. In my case, I have to take books to work and study when there are fewer or no customers. But now there is a better way.
I had to adapt to different conditions to study and pass the UTME. After gaining admission in 2014, I decided to make it easier for applicants in Nigeria and around the world who do not have time to prepare for the UTME.
With the Jamb series and YouTube videos, you can switch to Jamb without having to buy textbooks or spend hours studying. Videos cover the Jamb curriculum regularly.
Life is all about time management. We try to overcome what we cannot avoid. I understand that preparing for Jamb as an employee or parent is not easy. This is where your time management and multitasking skills come into play.
Time is a good thing. What you do with your time determines your level of greatness and satisfaction in this world. You must learn to manage time to complete important tasks in life.
After work, you must be tired. Even after resting or sleeping, you need to collect one or the other. This further reduces the time you need to read for Jamb. But what’s interesting is that you don’t have to study for hours every day to pass JAMB.
Now let’s quickly highlight a few tips below that help you to succeed in your JAMB UTME 2022
- Get all the excuses out of your head.
- Know that no excuse can justify your failure.
- You are not the first or the only person in this condition.
- Try rest after work to avoid tiredness.
- Make sure you are consistent in your reading.
- Use your free time and vacation.
- Don’t just read like a novel, always write down the important points.
- Don’t miss a single topic you don’t understand, find someone who will explain it to you.
- Don’t overlook the use of English at Jamb. Study it very well.
- Don’t let social media distract you. Social media reveals the laziness in you.
- Reduce the time you spend on social media.
- Know the best reading method that suits you and stick to it.
Nobody wants to hear you fail Jamb because of your job. But people want to hear how you got through Jamb, even if you combined your education with your job.
Success is a choice. Once you decide to be successful, nothing can stop you. We don’t always have time, but we can make time. No matter how busy you are, you still have time. In fact, you spent time reading this article.