Igbinedion University, Okada Post-UTME/DE Form, eligibility and registration details for the 2022/2023 session has been announced.
Applications are welcome from suitably qualified applicants for 1st year (UTME) and direct entry admissions into the Igbinedion University, Okada (IUO) undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Available Courses in Igbinedion University
- ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES (Economics & Development Studies, English, Geography & Regional Planning, Mass Communication, Political Science & Public Administration, International Relations, Sociology & Anthropology, Theatre Arts)
- SANUSI LAMIDO SANUSI COLLEGE OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT STUDIES (Accounting, Banking & Finance, Business Administration)
- OBA EREDIAUWA COLLEGE OF LAW (Bachelor of Law, LL.B)
- GENERAL ABDULSALAMI ABUBAKAR COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING (Civil, Chemical, Computer, Electrical/Electronics, Mechanical, Petroleum Engineering)
- OBA OKUNADE SIJUWADE COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES (Medicine & Surgery, Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology, Medical Laboratory Sciences, Nursing Science)
- COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES (Chemistry & Industrial Chemistry, Computer Science & Information Technology, Microbiology)
- DORA AKUNYILI COLLEGE OF PHARMACY (Pharmacy)
GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
To be admitted to four-year courses and five or six-year professional programmes, applicants must have at least five credits in the GCE/WAEC, SSCE/NECO or SSCE/NABTEB certification exams, which must include English and mathematics, over two sessions.
In addition, applicants for admission to law school must have at least pass credits in English literature. Applicants awaiting GCE/NECO SSCE/WAEC SSCE/NABTEB results are also encouraged to apply provided the results are in September when the new session starts.
Applicants can also apply to a 200 level education program (excluding medicine and pharmacy) with the following qualifications:
Pass at least two subjects at the upper level and one advanced subject at the secondary level on the general school graduation exam. The course should be a proper preparation for the planned course.
Diploma/NCE at credit level, pass and above in a relevant subject from a recognized institution.
IJMB in relevant subjects.
First degree in the subject in question.
In all of these cases, applicants must also meet the matriculation requirements, namely: five credits of passing the GCE/WAEC SSCE/NECO SSCE/NABTEB certification exam.
Applicants must provide proof of application to JAMB
Applicants for admission must attend the UTME and obtain the specified limit scores. It is a legal requirement for admission to Nigerian universities
In addition, students wishing to transfer to Igbinedion University, Okada, from other institutions must have certified copies of their academic records mailed to: Registrar, Igbinedion University, Okada, Ovia North-East LGA; or by email to email@example.com
Applicants over the age of 22 will not be considered. Older applicants may be admitted in exceptional cases.
Accommodation will be provided for all STUDENTS at Okada Wonderland Estate.
How to apply Igbinedion University 2022/2023
Click here to apply
Post-UTME Screening Date and Centres
After filling in your online admission form, the submitted documents will be checked and the results will be announced.
After reading and understanding the admission criteria detailed above, you may now proceed to our main admission portal.
Igbinedion University, Okada, your key to a successful future. For further information, please contact: Receptionist: 07032924219, PRO: 08037937287, Director of ICT: 08034331960
F.B. BAKARE, Esq.