We at Knowledgeweb are aware that the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) 2021/2022 Admission Procedure and Acceptance Fee for newly admitted candidates has been requested by several applicants who wish to study at the University. In this post we are going to give you all you need to about it. How to pay unilorin acceptance fees, Clearance procedures, and additional Information.
The authority of the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) has initiated the procedure for paying the admission, and registration fees for newly accepted candidates for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Unilorin acceptance fees procedures
UNILORIN student registration procedure
to be accepted as a qualified candidate, the requirements set by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board and the University of Ilorin must be met.
- Admission of applicants must be approved by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) in the Central Admission Processing System (CAPS).
- Applicants must have received a JAMB-approved proposal for admission.
How to pay Unilorin acceptance fees 2021/2022
Procedure for registering on the University website:
- Step I: Update your account
- On the University of Ilorin website (https://www.unilorin.edu.ng), under Portal (first in category), click the Undergraduate Portal link
- Click the login link to confirm before allowing the portal. Then, on the page that appears, use your JAMB registration number as the login ID and your last name as the default password, then click the Login button.
- Click the Check Eligibility Status link to confirm your eligibility status.
- Read the STATEMENT FORM and accept the offer to take/reject the course you agreed to.
- Pay the entrance ticket only twenty five thousand naira (N25,000.00) with your ATM card within two weeks.
- Step II: Billing Procedure
- Upload your required documents for login. (Card details required for your O’Level)
- Wait for permission before proceeding to the next registration stage.
- Then pay the relevant tuition fees as shown on your portal.
- Step III: Course Registration Step
- After completing steps (I – II) above, contact your level and/or HOD course advisor to enroll in your program.
- Enter your portal and carefully update your biological data on the university website (www.unilorin.edu.ng). You must change your real password from your last name to a private password known only to you. Make sure you master your new password. If you forget your password, password recovery is available online. Please pay attention to the spelling and arrangement of your name based on the template provided. You are also expected to select the first part of your institution email, which is your right as a student.
- Click the Course Enrollment link to proceed with your course registration as determined by your Level Advisor and/or HOD, then click Submit to activate your Level Advisor approval.
- Print out your pre-course registration form and contact your level advisor to verify your chosen course before paying. Note: Any student who does not check the course registered with the advance payment advisor does so at his own risk as he may have to pay for an add/drop form to make corrections (and).
Additional Information about Unilorin acceptance fees payment 2021/2022
- You will be expected to pay only N250.00 for each payment above the base fee to ensure you have sufficient funds in your bank account.
- Upon successful payment, you must print a payment receipt and four color copies of the final course registration form.
- Send FOUR copies of the form to your course advisor and faculty leader for signature and take one copy as your own from the faculty office. Keep your copy in a safe place as you will need it for the exam and final approval once it is done.
- Please note that the ATM cards supported on the Remita University payment platform are Visa and Master Card.
YOU ARE ADVISED TO BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS (LURKING AROUND CAFES, ON-CAMPUS, OUTSIDE THE UNIVERSITY, ETC.) IN THE HANDLING OF YOUR PAYMENT CARD DETAILS.
BEWARE OF IMPOSTORS WHO SEND TO YOU SMS OR INTERACT WITH YOU WITH PROMISE(S) OF ASSISTANCE (ADMISSION, RESULTS, ACCOMMODATION, ETC.) UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN MAINTAINS THE BEST ETHICAL PRACTICES IN HANDLING STUDENT MATTERS.
REPORT ANY FRAUDULENT ACT OR SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITIES TO THE SECURITY UNIT, UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN
If there is any question regarding University of Ilorin acceptance fees payment procedures, pls enter your question in the comments section.